Standard Public School welcomes students to an enriching and joyful learning experience. The Admission Procedure is completely transparent and has been designed to ensure a suitable fit between what the parent and child expect from the School and what the School, in turn, can offer to them.
- Parents applying for Nursery, L.K.G.& U.K.G. will be required to fill an Application Form
- There will be no formal tests or interviews conducted for the child instead the child will be observed in a group setting to assess his/her ability to interact in a school environment
- For admissions to Nursery for the academic year 2021-22, we follow a strict policy that child must be born between 1 Sept 2017 and 31 Aug 2018
Standard Public School & Standard English School
- A simple, yet comprehensive three-stage admission process will be used
- Initial Screening on the basis of an Application Form
- Aptitude Test to determine the child’s proficiency across different subject areas
- Successful applicants will be required to carry out certain other formalities to complete the admission process
- When seeking admission, parents are required to come to the school with their child for an informal interaction to meet the Principal/HM and teachers. This is mandatory.
- Applicants will be informed directly by the school administration regarding the dates for this interaction.
- Once the parents are informed about the admissions status, there will be no changes. The final decision of the admission committee will be binding.